Terms of service
https://www.sermilitar.store/ (hereinafter, the Web) is a website owned by Miguel Ángel Gutiérrez Pérez, hereinafter THE OWNER, with CIF / NIF number: 49072326D and registered office at: C / Real, 249, Portal 5, 1B, CP 11100 - San Fernando (Cádiz).
The access, reproduction and use of the services of the Web requires the previous acceptance of the Conditions of Use in force at all times; THE OWNER reserves the right to modify said Conditions when it deems it appropriate, by publishing the new text on the Web. It is the user's responsibility to know the Conditions of Use before accessing the products and services on the Web; If you are not satisfied with them, please refrain from using it.
The Web is a work composed of various integrated and inseparable elements (text, illustrations, photographs, animated images, videos, computer programs, including the html codes of the website, etc.), whose Intellectual Property corresponds to EL OWNER, except for those materials obtained under license from third parties.
THE OWNER and its licensors retain at all times the Intellectual Property on the Web and on the different elements that compose it, individually considered, in all copies that are made (whatever the medium to which they are incorporated), granting about them only the rights of use that are described below. Any right that is not expressly assigned is understood to be reserved.
In addition to the above, THE OWNER is responsible for the selection, design of the structure and arrangement of the contents of the Web, as well as who has taken the initiative and assumed the risk of making substantial investments aimed at obtaining, digitization and presentation of the same, corresponding, therefore, the protection that Article 12 and Title VIII of Book II of the Intellectual Property Law may grant on the website, considered as a database.
THE OWNER is also the sole owner of the design and graphic image of the Web, reserving the pertinent legal actions that may correspond against people who make imitations or unfair uses of it.
WEB CONTENTS AND DOWNLOADS. PERMITTED AND PROHIBITED USES.
It is allowed :
- Browsing the Web, that is, accessing and viewing it on a device, with any temporary or accessory reproduction being authorized, provided that it is not voluntary and forms an integral and essential part of the technological transmission process. Navigation through certain sections of the Web requires prior registration.
- Benefit (prior registration), of the services and advantages provided by THE OWNER through the Web to its users, under the conditions expressly indicated in the different sections.
It is strictly prohibited :
- Any operations regarding the Web, its contents, downloaded products and copies of all of them that are contrary to the Law, good customs and good faith.
- Any use outside the personal and private sphere, especially those for commercial or professional purposes, including the sending of advertising or messages and the collection and processing of data from third parties.
- Any type of extraction, public communication and / or transmission, total or partial, by any means, outside the private scope of permitted use and, especially, its incorporation into any other work, including web pages, collections or databases . The publication in the media of downloadable materials from the Press Room section is exempt from this prohibition.
- The removal, concealment or falsification of the notices and warnings about the Intellectual or Industrial Property of the Web or of any of the products provided through it.
- The operations and activities expressly prohibited in any other sections of these General Conditions and, in general, any that may harm the normal functioning of the Web, other users or any third party.
LINKS TO THE WEB
- The establishment of links and hyperlinks with the Web from other pages or websites is authorized, provided that they are not made in a way that damages the public image and brand of THE OWNER, the Web or any of the people and products referred to in it. In the establishment of links with the Web, the use of techniques that imply confusion about the identity and ownership of the contents is expressly prohibited, such as